Saturday, June 09, 2007

Foiled once again!

I really wanted to finish sanding the doors today, but I got lazy/distracted (yes, I finished painting the hallway, however shoddy it came out). To fend off the whines we'll likely hear about wedding pictures come Father's Day, I turned on the computer to do some uploading and editing. After running into some issues, I started to surf (oh, how I've fallen behind on my regular reading!) and here I am blogging about nothing. I am due a blog on Fallingwater and more fascinating topics, but I've only had time to update the Pittsburgh posting with pictures. My perpetual to-do list (perhaps the list would disappear if I actually did these tasks):
- sand, then paint doors
- create parent wedding albums
- clean/organize
- hang shelves

* * *
Kung fu or writing? I'm trying to decide whether I should take a kung fu class (need the exercise) or a writing class. The woodworking class I was going to take is cancelled :( so I now have time/money to pursue other interests. But which one? Help me decide!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kung-fu, you'll be so energized that writing comes naturally.