Monday, August 04, 2008

Numbers

It's been TWO months since I've written anything. That's what happens when you're on TWO softball teams, go on a TWO-week vacation, followed by a TWO-night trip to Cape May, go to TWO weddings (with TWO more to go), and overall get bogged down with the TWO busiest months of the year at work. So instead of the fancy post about Hawaii that I imagined this would be, I will blog/brag about my health report.

After TWO years of not seeing a regular doctor for an "annual" physical, I finally went to the health center at work since I got a letter about qualifying for a free one. And I'm glad to say that even after eating massive amounts of seafood and bacon (my two favorite food groups), everything is normal. I can continue eating with reckless abandon! But I suspect that like everyone and everything else, unhealthful eating will eventually catch up to me, just probably slower than average people. I have a theory (that I don't know how to prove) that I actually age slower than most people. I am always mistaken for being younger than I actually am, once in a while even passing for high school age. At the age of 25, I felt like I finally turned 18. I felt like I was 16 for the longest time, except when I was actually 16 (I felt like I was maybe 12). Right now, I feel like I just turned 25.

To quote Monk, It is both a blessing and a curse.

2 comments:

Richard Chen said...

Rosslynn, it's only a blessing. Think of all the good vibes you've sent out, making the world a better place to live.

Sam said...

maybe you're just an age retard?