Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Browns and oranges

Dear always makes fun of me for being indecisive about color choices. He thinks that I test him by making him choose amongst several colors, then showing him another bunch of colors with his first choice mixed in to see if he picks the same exact one. I swear that they are all different colors but in looking at my last post, I can see why some would view me as crazy. Some of those colors look exactly the same!

So here are the colors, matched as closely as possible to web colors through colorcharts.org:

Which color do you like?

1 comment:

Natalie said...

My vote is the first one, the cinnamon brandy. I like the lighter colors, but this one seems on the browner side of the light ones.

I'm enjoying reading about your adventures with your new place. I can't wait until my fiance and I can buy a place and stress about paint colors!