Friday, July 06, 2007

Just like a day at the spa

Except there's harsh flourescent lighting and it's unbearably cold. And instead of a plush robe you get a flimsy gown that doesn't close right, leaving you exposed to the cold, sanitized surroundings.Oh and you're stuffed into this giant plastic tube that makes weird hammering and vibrating noises instead of some soft music playing in the background. (I still managed to drift to sleep though.) Such was my experience getting an MRI today. At least there was no pain involved (I just had to stay very still and at times I thought I felt weird static sensations across my leg and as if my blood was pulsating down my leg). I get results in three days....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure everything will be ok, don't overthink it...just distract yourself in the meantime.