Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Saving coupon$

It has been a glorious day of relaxation, minor organization, and just general vegging out. I could really get used to this life of houswifery and I can totally see why people become hermits (with the heat at a comfortable temp., sun streaming in through the windows -- why would you ever want to leave the apartment?).

But not everything has been sloth and play. I've been looking for a way to use up the hundreds of paint chips that I've gathered and I thought I'd make a coupon organizer. Yes, I love to clip coupons but I love even more to use the coupons! But I've never had a good system for organizing the coupons and I end up frantically searching for the one that I need while waiting on line at the market. So I created something, which still has some kinks in it, but should do for now:
OUTSIDE of coupon holder

INSIDE of coupon holder
I want to say that I had a lot of forethought and designated appropriate colors for each section, such as cool blues for "frozen foods" but I really didn't.

Gulp, tomorrow is my first day at the new job!

No comments: